Where do I send taxes?

Written by: Jack Ikhtiari Sr

Where to send taxes is a little bit confusing but hopefully this clears things up.

If you pay before January 31st, then the payment should go to your Local Town Treasurer.
Town of Mentor – Treasurer
P.O. Box 37
Humbird, WI 54746

Local municipalities are not allowed to accept payments after Jan 31st.  Instead your payment should be sent to the County Treasurer.
Clark County Treasurer
517 Court St, Room 302
Neillsville, WI 54452

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at 715-964-1019

You may also like

King Street Sidewalk Repair Project

King Street Sidewalk Repair Project

Request for Sealed Bids - King Street Sidewalk Town of Mentor is seeking sealed bids to replace the existing sidewalks and curb on both sides of King St, Humbird, WI.  This includes a walkway to the Town Hall Office.  We anticipate the project to begin in the Spring...